Well, we’ve been in the land of the walking dead around here lately. We’re on our . . . fourth, I think . . . bout of illness since Thanksgiving. So, my menu plan is not anything to shout about this week.
I do hope to make these coconut flour pancakes sometime soon. I have a tub of coconut flour sitting around and was wondering what to do with it.
I do have one success to report from last week:
- Lundberg Wild Blend Brown Rice-2/3 cup
- Hillshire Farm – Beef Hot Link, 3 links
- Beef bone broth, 2 cups
- 3 oz salmon fillet
- shrimp, raw, 12 large
- Lemon juice, 1/3 cup
- Red cooking wine, approx. 4 tsp (white probably is better but red is what I had on hand)
- Fresh Parsley, 3 cups
- Peas, frozen, 1.5 cup
- Pictsweet Frozen Chopped Onion, 1 cup
- 2 tsp minced garlic (I used the kind in the squeeze bottle)
- Paprika, 1 tbsp
- Saffron, 1 tsp
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
I generally followed the method shown for this recipe on the Perfect Health Diet blog, although I didn’t have all the same ingredients.
Here’s hoping for healthier times ahead!
- Menu Plan Monday, No Sh*t Sherlock Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)
- Menu Plan Monday, Fifteen Minutes of Fame Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)
- Menu Plan Monday, Perfect Health Diet Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)
- Menu Plan Monday, Paleo Apple Crisp Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)