I’m linking up again with Org Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.
We’re trying to get back on the wagon here with the Perfect Health Diet (PHD). The girls were sick for most of the last two weeks, and our menu looked a lot like this:
I’ve gone several weeks now without heavy cream in my coffee, and the result is that I’ve lost . . . my appetite for coffee. A little. It’s okay with whole milk, bad with 1%, and worse than death with the combo 1% and low-fat coconut milk I tried yesterday. Ugh.
I just discovered there is high-fat coconut milk that might taste better:
But would this be any improvement, calorie-wise, over heavy cream? We’ll see.
I want to make this delightful-looking recipe sometime soon:
Also sure to be a death-blow to my calorie count.
Here’s my menu plan for this week.
- Breakfasts: Paleo pancakes , whole milk yogurt with fruit; Pat usually has an apple and some nuts and cheese
- Lunches: Leftovers, cold-cut “sandwiches” wrapped in lettuce
- Snacks: pistachios, fruit, rice cakes with cream cheese
Have a delicious week! Wish me luck in the week ahead with no Chocolate Therapy!
- Menu Plan Monday, No Sh*t Sherlock Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)
- Menu Plan Monday, Perfect Health Diet Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)
- Menu Plan Monday, Perfect Health Diet Edition, Part 2 (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)
- Menu Plan Monday, Paleo Apple Crisp Edition (thisfelicitouslife.wordpress.com)