Today I’m joining Hallie’s fun new link-up over at Moxie Wife and sharing five of my favorite things:
- Dorothy Sayers’ Lord Peter Wimsey mystery series. Not just mystery but romance and loads and loads of character development. An Anglophile’s dream. Lord Peter’s way of speaking is a bit grating in the first book. The rest of the series is worth it though. Love these.
- Husband shoveling not just our driveway but our elderly neighbors’ as well. And our little girl playing in the snow.
- Shadowbox-style picture frames from Target. A great way to display photos in a way that lets you swap them out from time to time. Easier than framing.
- My friend Annie’s stationery line, Nice Girls Ink, and her calligraphy business, Pretty Mail Calligraphy. No affiliate link here, she doesn’t even know I have a blog. I just love her stuff.
Pretty Mail Calligraphy
- Almond butter from Kettle. No additives, just almonds and salt. We are trying to stay away from peanut butter, and this is such a delicious alternative. Mmm. I’ve been eating it by the spoon.
Thanks, Hallie, for hosting this fun link up!!