Happy Easter, everyone! I’m so glad it’s here. It was a penitential Holy Week, in ways other than those I had planned. (I hadn’t intended to give up quite so much sleep, sanity, etc.) But here we are, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as the EB himself:
Does anyone else look forward to singing “Alleluia Alleluia Let the Holy Anthem Rise”? I look forward to it every year.
Oh, here are our Easter baskets, and Pat’s Easter bucket.
Nail clippers, cough medicine, Airborne, and a candy bar. Lucky lucky guy. Somehow I scored some new scarves.
By the way, that Easter bunny roll idea that’s forever floating on Pinterest:
The pic on the left is actually one of cream-filled cookies. Some poor lady uploaded the picture to Flickr and it was stolen from her.
Here’s the truth, folks:
All the same, I thought I could outsmart everyone else. (Never a good idea.)
Perfect Health Diet re-starts tomorrow.
Have a blessed Easter everyone!
- What I Wore Sunday: The Polka Dot “It” Sweater
- Style and the SAHM: The Quest
- Style and the SAHM: Building the Uniform, Part 1
- Style and the SAHM: Getting the Support You Need
- Style and the Stay-at-Home Mom: Building the Uniform, Part 2