and the weak of body.
Guess what y’all? I’ve been exercising! A little! And that’s a lot more than I was exercising before! Here are some workouts I like:
1. 10 Minute Fat Blasting Circuit from Fit Sugar.
I hate cardio, so I went for this because I figure, I can stand anything for ten minutes. It’s mostly low-impact, keeps your heart going, and targets the lower body. It’s touted as the Victoria’s Secret Model workout . . . or something like that. Blah. I don’t even know why, though, it has nothing to do with Victoria’s Secret.
2. 10 Minute Yoga for Happiness routine.
This one is cheesy, but it really does improve my mood.
3. Do yoga with me: I like this whole website.
This is a good, 30 minute beginner’s yoga routine; mainly stretching with just a bit of strengthening.
This is similar, but about 45 minutes.
I recently tried going up to intermediate level with this 45 minute “foundations in flow” routine.
It was . . . humbling. Ahem. But good. I’ll be going back to it.
4. This 25 minute pilates routine is supposedly a beginner’s class. Apparently, I am more beginner than a beginner because it kicks my tail. But I’ll be coming back. I can tell it’s what my muscles need.
5. Finally, this “deep release for the lower back and hamstrings” doesn’t burn many calories, but it’s a great stretching routine. It feels great and is relaxing. Highly recommended for those with low back problems.
I’m linking up with Hallie for Five Favorites. Thanks Hallie!