I’m not drunk-blogging. Promise. I just have booze on the brain for some reason. For what it’s worth, I’m typing this Tuesday evening, not Wednesday morning. *Hiccup* Anyway . . . Here are some favorites:
1. Loose Cannon IPA beer. Pat has turned me into a beer snob. This stuff is hop-sy without being too bitter.
2. Blue Moon Belgian-style Ale. Delish.
3. Intermingle Red wine (from Aldi!). Make fun of me all you like; I enjoy a nice, sweetish red table wine. I think this would be excellent to get tipsy on. You know, just a hunch.
4. Prosecco with lemon sorbet. Try it. An elegant, amazingly easy summertime dessert. It’s best if the prosecco is very dry.
5. Sangria. I’ve never made it, but I want to try this recipe. Doesn’t it look amazing?
Linking up with Hallie for Five Favorites. Toast yourself this evening; you’ll be halfway through the week!