1. Girl 1 had her first ballet recital a week ago. Too bad she’s so shy.
2, My girls have watched Sleeping Beauty quite a bit. Which view of the movie do you take?
3. Or Simcha’s?
I’m with Joannie. I guess I see Simcha’s point but . . . meh. I still like the movie.
4. My girls have moved on to Robin Hood.
They watch a lot of movies. They wake up at the crack of dawn, watch a show, bug me for stuff [TBT they’re usually bugging Pat for stuff at this point b/c I’m still asleep], eat their first breakfast, get dressed, bug me for stuff, play outside, fight, bug me for stuff, eat their second breakfast, play outside again, fight, watch another show.
And I’ll look at the clock and it’ll only be 10 a.m. Summer is way too long, and it hasn’t even started yet!
5. They were dancing around, entertaining other patients in the chiropractor’s waiting room the other day. Charming everyone, making me so proud. And then, Girl 1 starts shaking what her mama gave her. I about died of embarrassment.
As best I can discern, the particular move she employed was inspired by this scene:
6. I recently discovered how to make .gif files and, you might have noticed, I’m spending way too much time making them.
Pat, on the other hand, enjoys photoshop-type creativity:
7. I saw this on clearance at the grocery store the other day.
My first impression was that it’s funny. My second impression was that Pat wouldn’t see the humor. Third impression: Of course he wouldn’t see the humor because it’s horribly, offensively sexist. I don’t even know what sexist means anymore, but I know it when I see it [name that quote?] and this is it.
So on that completely inappropriate note, happy Father’s Day tomorrow to all fathers out there (all two of you who are reading this)!
For more quick takes, head over to Team Whittaker, who is hosting the link-up this week.