2. The kids are sick.
3. I’m 75% done painting our red kitchen taupe.
4. I’ve redecorated our living room (but I’m not kidding myself that I’ll ever be done with that).
5. Even with the kids being sick, I got so much done today because they played nicely. All day. It’s like the most productive day I’ve ever had at home. I spackled all the holes in our living room walls. I remarked on how many holes there were and Pat was like, “Yeah . . . those walls make us look like we’re a little . . . sketchy. Like we’re on the wrong side of the tracks.”
6. Inspired by Kelly, I turned my desk into a makeshift standing desk. Every time I’m at my laptop I’m standing up. This might explain why I haven’t blogged much.
7. Today I wore this to adoration in the morning and around the house all day.
When I started to paint, I changed to this:
And my Style & the SAHM posts still get steady traffic (not heavy traffic, just steady).
I’m living a lie!!
Happy weekend everyone!
Thanks for hosting 7 Quick Takes, Kelly.