Current obsessions, my living room, and style of romance . . .
1. This has been my view for the last half hour
2. I finally got my living room looking close to the way I want it.
3. I’ve been obsessed with mid-century modern design lately. Obsessed.
4. Being cooped up in my house and my teeny-tiny kitchen for months, my obsessing moved on from home decorating to home renovations. (But now I think maybe we should move! So much to think about!!!)
5. Watching Property Brothers continually hasn’t helped. It’s now Girl 1’s favorite show. Asked what she likes best about it, she giggled and said,
“Jonathan” [the one on the left].
That’s not scary at all.
6. Last Saturday, Pat entered the living room wearing his tool belt. Girl 2 exclaimed,
“Daddy! You look like a MAN!”
Pat didn’t find this *quite* so hilarious as I did.
7. When your love language is acts of service, the best Valentine’s Day gift ever is a new bathroom ventilation fan.
I’m in love.
Happy weekend everyone.
Click over to Kelly for more Quick Take posts.