Classy little girl dresses for $4, man repeller fail, and clown shoes . . . .
1. I was thrilled to find these at Wally World the other day. They rang up at four bucks–four bucks!!–at my local store. They’re $5 something online. The cute prints are quickly being sold out online, but there are some sizes left in this print. And it’s worth a check at your local store.
It’s what all the cool kids are wearing.
2. After another stressful Monday, I took a solitary evening prowl through the Target clearance rack. I found these, which what I thought were a prime example of a man repeller. (They were $10 at my store; very thin material but they had me at “elastic waist.”)
I wear them today and Pat says, “Wow! Great pants!” Curses! Foiled again.
3. I like them with my Puma Caroline wedge sneakers. (Order a full size up.) The more restrained color options were sold out in my size. I’ll probably look back at this year as the year I wore clown bowling shoes, but for now I don’t care.
4. Hmm, that’s about it. No, no wait! I bought a can opener at Williams Sonoma and it’s the bomb. Just a basic, standard, non-fancy can opener. It’s $10 but made in the USA and worth every penny. Beat the pants off the $3 Walmart store brand model I bought that lasted about two uses.
5. Check back with Jenna for more of this week’s Favorites!